Emerson Hall serves as the Castine Town Hall. On June 26, 1901, the building was officially turned over to the town by Charles Emerson of Dixon, Illinois. It is named in memory of his father, Henry Emerson, a lifelong resident of North Castine. The most recent renovation of Emerson Hall was completed spring of 2013.
Town of Castine Road Improvement and Paving Schedule All dates... Read more →